Please carefully read these conditions as they form the basis for the Cricket Australia Travel Office accepting your booking.
- Accommodation and Match Ticket Packages are limited and subject to availability.
- All prices have been quoted per person in Australian Dollars, inclusive of Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) calculated at the current rate of 10% (subject to change);
- When entering names on this website, please ensure the spelling of names matches the individuals passport, driver's licence or photo identification.
- On all bookings where more than one passenger is travelling, the person making the reservation on behalf of his/her travelling companions will be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all of his/her travelling companions.
- A maximum five packages are available for purchase online. Please contact us if you would like to book more than five.
- The match schedule is current as at May 2018. Cricket Australia reserves the right in its absolute discretion to change or amend the international program at any time, without notice.
- Package prices are based on room only rates at each hotel, meals are not included.
- Unless indicated otherwise, prices are based on either one (single) or two (double/twin) persons sharing existing bedding. Two bedroom rates are based on either three (triple) or four (quad) persons sharing. Additional rates apply to extra persons and extra beds.
- Supplements apply to extra nights booked outside the package.
- The rating of accommodation is based on various factors, which are generally accepted as indicative of a certain class, however we do not guarantee the standard, class, or fitness for purpose of the accommodation. A guide to hotel categories:
- Basic accommodation with limited range of facilities.
- Comfortable accommodation, good range of facilities and furnishings.
- Well appointed accommodation, high standard of facilities, room amenities and guest services.
- First Class:
- High standard of accommodation, extensive facilities, room amenities and guest services.
- Luxury accommodation, exceptional standard of facilities, room amenities and guest services.
- Accommodation descriptions, facilities and distances have been provided by the individual hotels and are subject to change without notice. Hotel photographs are representative only and actual rooms may vary from those shown.
- As a guide, check-in time at most hotels is 2:00pm, so rooms may not be ready to check in if you arrive before this time. If you need to check into your room straight away, you can pay an extra nights room rate and book your rooms for the night before you arrive. Check-out time at hotels is usually 10:00am however this does vary. Rooms still occupied after the hotels check-out time may incur additional charges, which can be confirmed upon request.
- All tickets are sold subject to published Cricket Australia 2018-19 Ticket and Entry Conditions, ICC and CA Policy of Inappropriate Conduct and National Refund Policy.
- Individual, 2-day or 4-day tickets lost and/or tickets requiring re-issue will be subject to replacement fees.
- Outside of refunds available as detailed in the National Refund Policy, Accommodation and Match Ticket Packages are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- You are not permitted to re-sell any match tickets or to use for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Cricket Australia. Note: if the ticket is sold or used in contravention of this, the bearer may be denied admission to the match.
- Test match packages include a two day ticket option (days one and two) or a four day ticket option (days one through four). Day Five tickets to all tests are general admission and can be purchased directly from the venue where applicable.
Postage and Handling
Postage and handling is included. For bookings made up to three (3) weeks before your selected match, documentation including match tickets for Australian residents will be sent by Australia Post eParcel. For bookings made within three (3) weeks of your selected match and for all international visitors; documentation including match tickets will be made available for collection at the selected hotel.
For Australian residents, ticket/s and documentation will be delivered by Australia Post eParcel in the month leading up to your match. eParcel is a fully trackable service and requires a signature upon delivery at your nominated address. Should you not be at the address when the eParcel arrives, it will be redirected to your nearest Post Office for collection.
If you wish to receive text messages from Australia Post as to the status of your eParcel delivery, Cricket Australia Travel Office can provide your mobile telephone number to Australia Post for tracking purposes only. You are able to select this service during the Check Out phase of your online booking.
Payment and Cancellation
Full payment is required at the time of booking. If payments are not received by the due date, reservations may be automatically re-allocated without notice. All cancellations must be in writing. Following payment, all cancellations (including no-shows) will incur a cancellation fee equal to 100%. Travel insurance is available, please ask your Travel Office consultant for information.
Should the dates of matches change, subject to availability, CATO will rebook your hotel for the new dates and tickets will be reissued. Should you be unable to travel to the matches due to the change in dates, CATO will use all reasonable endeavours to refund monies paid. Travel insurance is available, please ask your CATO consultant for details.
Methods of Payment
For bookings within Australia the Cricket Australia Travel Office accepts credit card or BPAY. Outside of Australia the Travel Office accepts credit card only.
BPAY: If you select BPAY as your preferred method of payment, once your booking has been completed you will receive an email from the Travel Office with details of our Biller Code and your individual BPAY payment reference number. This information can be used to make your payment via telephone or internet banking. Payment via BPAY must be received within 24 hours, otherwise your booking will auto-cancel. A fee of AU$1.15 per booking applies for making payment with BPAY. Please call your bank, credit union or building society if you are unsure how to use BPAY.
Credit Card: Cricket Australia Travel Office accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Credit card fees apply as follows and will be added to the amount due: Visa and MasterCard - 1.35% and American Express - 2.35%.
The credit card used to pay for the booking must belong to the person in whose name the booking is held, the cardholder must also be attending the event. For security purposes, and in the situation where this is not possible, Cricket Australia Travel Office will require a clear copy of either the cardholder's drivers licence or passport as proof of identity. The cardholder will also be required to return a signed payment form authorising Cricket Australia Travel Office to charge the nominated credit card.
General Travel Group Pty Ltd, trades under licence from Cricket Australia as Cricket Australia Travel Office ("CATO"). All CATO clients are protected under Australian Consumer Law; for further details visit www.consumerlaw.gov.au
These Booking Terms and Conditions (effective May 2018) supersede any previous version published by the Cricket Australia Travel Office. In making this booking and/or amendments thereto, I agree to be bound by the Booking Terms and Conditions. Any prior arrangements, agreements, representations or undertakings are superseded.
Law of Contract
These Booking Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales and any action arising under them or in any way connected with the travel arrangements may be bought only in a court in New South Wales, subject to any law which is expressly inconsistent with this.
Conditions of Responsibility
The Cricket Australia Travel Office ABN 85 003 133 551 gives their notice that all final travel documentation, tickets and coupons are issued by them, or on their behalf, and all arrangements for hotel accommodation, entry tickets, transport and conveyance are made by them as agents or operators upon the express conditions that they are not liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, sickness or through the acts or defaults of any passenger or in carrying out the arrangements of the tour(s) or otherwise in connection with any of the hotels or proprietor or servant for any failures on the part of the hotel or provider to any of the laws of the country where the services are provided.
The Cricket Australia Travel Office gives notice that should any damage be caused by the passenger to the property, contents or grounds of the hotel accommodation, or to the property of a third party supplier in carrying out the arrangements of the tours, the costs of repairing any damage caused by the passenger will be the responsibility of the passenger and must be paid to the Cricket Australia Travel Office forthwith by the passenger.
The Cricket Australia Travel Office gives notice that the passenger shall at all times be liable, without limitation, for any statement or conduct that (in the Cricket Australia Travel Office's absolute discretion) is defamatory, racist, likely to cause or stir any threatening behaviour or may bring Cricket Australia Travel Office and/or the name, Cricket Australia Travel Office into disrepute.
The Cricket Australia Travel Office accepts no responsibility for loss or additional expenses for any delays or changes in motor, air or any other services, sickness injury, weather strikes, lockouts, war, terrorism, earthquake, floods, volcanic eruption, or any other causes. Should there be any disruptions or delays it will be the responsibility of the passenger to contact The Cricket Australia Travel Office.
The Cricket Australia Travel Office gives notice that if passengers are attending an event that the event tickets will be subject to Ticket and Entry Conditions, ICC and CA Policy of Inappropriate Conduct and the National Refund Policy. Copies of conditions are available by contacting The Cricket Australia Travel Office, Level 7/11 Queens Road, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3004. Tel (03) 9676 2438 Fax (03) 9867 4438, Email: email@example.com.
The liability of the Cricket Australia Travel Office is limited, where it is liable, to refunding the price of the service or product.